Monday 2 April 2012

March 28 - My Parents Birthday Weekend

I've been offline for a few days and out of town visiting family.  To celebrate both my Mom and Dad's 80th birthdays, our entire family got together  on Sunday for a brunch.  It was so great that all of us (siblings, spouses and all kids) were able to be there.  I can't remember the last time we all got together, it seems we're always missing one or two.  I think this may be the first time since Aidan was born.  My brother took "official" photos.  I haven't seen them yet, but hoping he gets them sent out soon.

We also got a chance to visit my Mother-in-Law and Aidan was able to discover fishing.  Al dug out some of his old rods and took Aidan over to the river.  It was freezing and they had no baits or hooks, but he still had a blast.  I think we're going to give him the chance to do some real fishing this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment