Monday 2 April 2012

April 1 - Great Weekend

Our Great Wolf Lodge weekend was great!  This was the weekend I had planned for last December, but had to reschedule because I was sick.  It was much busier than our last visit, since this time was a weekend, and we had a major Aidan melt-down Saturday at dinner, but other than that it was a really great time.  Aidan was a little under 1/2" too short for the 42" cutoff for the next level of slides, but he still had a great time on the kiddie slides and the big Wooly Mammoth family side (which last time scared the crap out of him), so I think he'll be more than ready for the next step up when we go back again.  He really loved the wave pool and would laugh his butt off every time one hit him.  He's already asking if we can go back again.  I think I may plan our next visit for December and be there to see Christmas theme stuff, which had been my intention last year anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment